|Home||» Products||» Bone Conduction Headset||» Bone Conduction Throat Microphone|
Bone Conduction Throat Microphone
Bone Conduction Throat Microphone with Boom microphone
First obtained CE mark as a Medical Device in Asia. There are several bone conduction devices in domestic and overseas companies, but Hanics Technology Co.,Ltd. is one of the few that has obtained the CE mark for medical devices amongst several other competitive companies for bone conduction devices in Asia.
Perfect for audio enthusiastic looking to upgrade their Headsets, the HI-BONE provides you with the convenience of either listening to your music or answering a call on your mobile phone. Standard versions work with portable audio players like I-pods and most cell phones. Bone conduction headsets are for people who have difficulty in hearing or who have problem with their inner ear or ear drums. Hearing aid accessory, assistive listening device.
Bypass Ear Drum
The Bone Conduction is a product that derives from a human-engineered technology that enables dynamic hearing without having to cover ones ears, which may result in impaired hearing with long-term use. It uses technology that delivers sound directly to auditory nerves through Bone Conduction device while other general headsets delivers sound to the tympanum through airial conduction.
- The word 'Lithium Polymer' has become synonymous with advanced battery technology.
- Very low profile - batteries that resemble the profile of a credit card are feasible.
- Improved safety - more resistant to overcharge ; less chance for electrolyte leakage.
Compatibility with most Smart Phones and MP3 Players
- Provides superior sound quality when a Hanics bone conduction headset is used with a smart phone
- Hi - bone products enables dynamic hearing without covering your ears when taking a call while you are driving.
- Ear Buds can be uncomfortable and dangerous, because they block your ears. Hi Bone loops over your ear, and transmits stereo music through your bones directly to your inner ear.
- With Hi Bone you can listen to your favorite music, but still hear everything going on around you.
- Works with all standard iPods, CD and MP3 players
- Bone Conduction Headset with Boom microphone
- Hanics Lightweight Headsets provide high-clarity, discrete two-way radio communications while offering the additional comfort necessary for extended wear. Compatible with a variety of radio models. Hanics Lightweight headset is perfect for continuous use for a variety of situations in many markets including Hospitality, Retail, Recreations and Public safety.
- Speaker : Bone conduction Speaker -140 dB (B&K Artificial mastoid 4903)
- Microphone : Condenser type Noise Cancellation Microphone(Optional)
- PTT Switch : Waterproof type ( Optional)
- Cable Length : 1.2~1.5Meter